Controversies in ELT
What you always wanted to know about teaching English but were afraid to ask
DRM: hartes DRM
Verlag: Books on Demand
sofort lieferbar als Download
Um dieses DRM-geschützte E-Book lesen zu können, müssen Sie eine Adobe ID besitzen und eine Lesesoftware verwenden, die Adobe DRM verarbeitet. Mehr Informationen
Ihr eigenes Buch!
Werden Sie Autor mit BoD und bringen Sie Ihr Buch und E-Book in den Buchhandel.Mehr erfahren
• Why the communicative approach is dead and what to do about it
• How to implement blended learning in day-to-day English teaching
• Virtual worlds and why English teachers should get a second life
• The different roles played by the language teacher
• The value of translation in language teaching
• Whether native English speakers really make better teachers
• Why you should NOT be teaching International English
• A more effective way to teach Technical English
• The truth about Superlearning and suggestopaedia
• The secret to being a good English teacher
And as you might expect from a book subtitled what you always wanted to know about teaching English but were afraid to ask, it even includes a chapter on teaching the English of that forbidden subject, sex.
Also released for the first time in book form are chapters on the author’s unique insight into the correlation between language, set theory and fractal mathematics – and the consequences for English teachers.
‘Controversy is evident from the very first chapter … it was high time to dust off the cobwebs in the EFL/ELT business.’
‘This book provides a refreshing look at old concepts, opens our eyes to new perspectives and encourages teachers to venture along new paths.’
– Elke Schulth, Chair of ELTAS
Es sind momentan noch keine Pressestimmen vorhanden.