Lady of the Rings
Opting for Freedom of Choice
Verlag: Books on Demand
sofort lieferbar als Download
Ihr eigenes Buch!
Werden Sie Autor mit BoD und bringen Sie Ihr Buch und E-Book in den Buchhandel.Mehr erfahren
People who read it were deeply moved, couldn't put it down.
This book will haunt you, it will make you wonder, it will make you angry and it will make you cry.
After Linda got a diagnosis of cervical cancer in 1999, she and Wim decided to follow a road no one understood.
Indeed that road was hard. Seemingly it was the worst road they could ever have chosen, but it was a choice made by the heart, and in the rear-view mirror their choice was the right one!
This is the story of:
- Linda, who was very popular among her students, but in who in1985 was struck by lightning whilst driving her car.
- Igor, a man from the 16th century, who was sent to battle while his wife was pregnant, and who finally ended up in the last days of the 20th century, like a time-traveller, looking for his love Nasja. Incredible, and yet this is a true story!
- Ama, a cheerful woman from the Spirit World, who suggests that Linda builds a wall of Light around her home.
- Marianne, who just started as a therapist when she gets a phone call from a very ill patient who has refused all regular health care.
- Wim, who, during a beautiful nightly encounter, is briefly projected into the spirit realm; an experience that changes his life in a totally unforeseen direction.
- A special Ring inspired by Linda, who also inspires Wim to find five other rings and one secret, unseen ring that, in love, unites them all.
- The Akaija, Linda's gift to mankind, a tool that is already in use by thousands of people, a tool that is surprising scientists and symbolizing 'We are One', a universal and timeless concept.
Above all, this is a love story, beyond the boundaries of life.
Eliza White Buffalo, author of the Two Roads books writes:
"Written with authenticity, the story is very real with real passion and acceptance, pain and understanding of pain. The message is clear: choice is a god given gift. You have free will to choose for yourself, and no matter what choices you make, acceptance softens the road and allows you to trust others too.
I believe Linda taught us to allow others to be who they are.
She is still teaching us this, and also to trust in others' gifts, but not to the price of your own integrity because being you is the greatest gift you have; staying true to you, to your own unique path, will guide your choices, no matter how intense they may seem.
Ultimately, that will be your greatest success."
Es sind momentan noch keine Pressestimmen vorhanden.