Online Educators´ & Webinar Trainers´ Toolbox
50 fun, interactive methods for training in virtual 2D & 3D spacesAnja Röck
Verlag: Books on Demand
inkl. MwSt. / portofrei
Ihr eigenes Buch!
Werden Sie Autor mit BoD und bringen Sie Ihr Buch und E-Book in den Buchhandel.Mehr erfahren
Susan and Mark, two e-trainers, lead readers through fifty methods and demonstrate the practical interactive possibilities available to trainers in the webinar and digital space.
They initiate and model effective ways to guide online interactions under the headings:
· Personal introductions
· Getting ready to start
· Thematic work
· Group work
· Loosening up and
· Reflection - Feedback - Summary
These procedures and tools are enriched by tips.
Variations illustrate just how flexible and creative 2D & 3D virtual spaces can be.
The German version "Webinar Methoden Koffer" was on the Book-on-demand (BoD) bestseller list in Germany for 20 weeks in 2020.
As owner of arise Coaching & Tutoring since 2005, Anja Röck has been supporting and consulting companies, further education institutions and individuals in their first steps into multimedia e-learning, the first webinars or the design of online events.
The topics include:
· Coaching & consulting to clarify the launch into e-learning
· Supervision & reflection on change in the introduction of e-learning scenarios
· Personel development for the use of e-learning tools
· Support & consulting for the implementation of e-learning scenarios
· Support for the adaptation of training contents e.g. for webinars
· Training for e-trainers and online teachers (in 2D and 3D scenarios)
· Further training for e-trainers on leadership, coaching and professional action in virtual space
From 2015 to 2018, she implemented the e-trainer-Congress®, the first totally online congress, as a source of ideas and host.
Since 2014, Anja Röck has been blogging on topics related to "online learning, webinars, e-learning and much more."
In 2020 her book on the development of successful webinars was published, completely revised and enhanced with 3D scenarios. ("99+ Fragen & Antworten zum Webinar: Wie gute Webinare durch professionelle E-Trainer entstehen" (first edition 2015)) "99+ Questions and Answers around Webinars: how professional e-Trainers create and curate great webinars."
2019 the first volume of her book ("Varrier-meine-(Webinar)Methode") "How-to-vary-(webinar)methods: interactive & imaginative webinar methods by professionals for professionals" was published. The second volume is currently being edited.
Es sind momentan noch keine Pressestimmen vorhanden.